Part-Time Retail Team Member
Team members will assist our customers with purchasing decisions, process transactions, assist in merchandising & maintain the shop.
Our ideal hire:
- Creative with a love of design
- Personable and friendly
- Able to talk comfortably about products and share other information with guests
- Responsible, organized, and a problem solver
- Good at merchandising
- Sales experience
- Social Media/Marketing experience
- Adaptable- can jump between shops and other duties if needed
- Welcoming guests and engaging with customers.
- Assessing needs and finding solutions, recommending products.
- Working with our Point of Sale system to process payments both in cash and credit card payments.
- Process returns and exchanges according to our policies.
- Cleaning, pricing products, restocking and merchandising the shop throughout the day and before opening and after closing.
- Help manage the back end website, count inventory and more.
- Help with shop social media accounts.
- 15-25 hours a week
- Tuesday-Thursday 11-5:30 | On Call Mondays and Fridays | One Saturday a month
- Hours may adjust to 10-6+ seasonally or during special events.
- Team members may be assigned to work at either shop depending on the need.
- Must be available to start shift when we open.
- Shop discounts
Temporary/Seasonal Retail Team Member
The temporary/seasonal team member has all the same job requirements and pay but hours will be more of an on/call or as needed basis to be scheduled during events and holidays when we need more hands.
If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.